TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions before ordering products which are sold by CCEU Sp. z o.o.. These Terms and Conditions apply to all purchases of products. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, so please read it before each order. The date of each change is entered at the end of these Terms and Conditions. By placing an order on cristalchem.com you agree with these Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions (the “Conditions”) the following words shall have their corresponding meaning:
“Buyer”- The person(s), firm or company who purchases the products from the Company.
“Company” – CCEU Sp. z o.o., ul.Ostatnia 45 , 60-102 Poznań, Poland
“Products”- Any Products agreed to be supplied to the Buyer by the Company.
“Delivery Date” – date on which Products are to be delivered in accordance with the Buyer’s order and prior agreement with the seller
“Agreement” – any agreement regarding the sale and purchase of Products between the Company and the Buyer, including these Conditions.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The buyer declares that the information provided when placing the order is sufficient and up-to-date to complete this order.
- The buyer declares that he has the legal capacity to conclude the contract. The Buyer can’t accept any warranty, commitment or any other obligation on behalf of the Seller or on behalf of the supplier, licensor or producer of the Product without the prior written consent of the Seller.
- CCEU Sp. z o.o. employees are not authorized to make any statements regarding the Products. Such a statement may only be confirmed by the Seller in writing. By concluding the Agreement, the Buyer acknowledges that it does not rely on any claims for any such declarations and waives them.
- Any change to these Terms shall not apply without prior written consent between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The Seller reserves the right to change prices and other documents regarding the Products without prior notice. All of the above do not constitute an offer to sell Products.
- The Seller’s liability towards the Buyer for breaking any of these conditions is limited to the return of money already paid by the Buyer for Products that have not been received or which have been returned within the agreed time and required condition. The company will not be liable for any other loss or damage.
- All errors made by the Seller are subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Seller. If we discover a mistake in the Products ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- All information contained and provided by the Company is not intended to replace the attention or advice of a doctor or other health care professional. CCEU Sp. z o.o. makes every effort to ensure that the information on this site is as accurate as possible, but is not responsible for any inaccuracies.
- 9.The company strongly informs that the Products are intended and sold exclusively for research and development. Products sold by cristalchem.com are not intended for use by people, animals, cosmetics or medicines.
- For customers who want to resell our products to third parties, it is the responsibility of the user to ensure that there is an authorized end user. CCEU Sp. z o.o. does not promote the abuse of products under any circumstances. Suspecting or believing that the purchased product, although a legal product, will be used to commit a crime or will be used to mix and / or distribute and create illegal substances, is unlawful. If we suspect that any of our products are intended for use contrary to applicable regulations, your order will be canceled and the funds received will be refunded.
- By purchasing products from CCEU Sp. z o.o., you confirm that you are a research scientist, work for or own a research company, have the right equipment and / or facilities and have the skills to use hazardous materials. You also declare that you are involved in research for which you intend to use our products for research purposes only and you know the rules for handling and storing such hazardous materials.
- CCEU Sp. z o.o. is not liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from improper use or inappropriate use of our products. The products are purchased exclusively for research and development, the products are not intended for testing on humans and animals. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine the legality of possession and import of products in his country or region.
- By purchasing products from cristalchem.com, you accept and declare that you understand all the terms and conditions. By understanding and agreeing, you also agree to protect, protect and maintain harmless CCEU Sp. z o.o., its directors, employees, agents and suppliers against any claims, actions or requests, including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, charges or consequences use of products purchased from cristalchem.com or in violation of these Terms.
- All purchases are made at the own risk of the buyer. Returns for incorrectly placed orders (or not verified in terms of legality) will not be granted. By purchasing this item, the buyer agrees and confirms that understands the uses and potential risks associated with this material. Buyer assumes all liability for the use of this product.
- CCEU Sp. z o.o.accepts returns of products within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product provided that the return number has been generated in advance and the product has not been opened. The item must be returned in the condition it was received. Unopened and sealed. Unfortunately products that have been opened are non-refundable.
- CCEU Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for shipments detained or delayed by customs agencies or other authorities, and does not return or exchange those orders.
- Each order placed by 3pm is sent the same day. Orders placed after 3pm are sent the next morning. CCEU Sp. z o.o. have confirmation of sending for each shipment – at the customer’s request. We do not respond for lost parcels by Royal Mail or any other courier company. CCEU Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for damaged, lost or delayed items in the postal system or any other courier company that has been obliged to deliver the goods unless otherwise specified in writing prior to shipment. We do not accept any liability for unavailability of goods from postal or courier employees due to incorrect information that may hinder the delivery of goods or collection from local warehouses due to the required signatures and / or identification. If you have any questions regarding transport or insurance of goods, please contact us before placing an order. If you want to insure your goods in transit, please inform us before paying for your order.
- CCEU Sp. z o. o. does not verify the delivery address provided by the customer when placing the order. If the customer provided the wrong address and the package has the status of delivered, CCEU Sp. z o. o. takes no responsibility for this. If the customer gave the wrong address and the package returns to the warehouse, CCEU Sp. z o. o. will send the package again.
- CCEU Sp. z o.o. does not guarantee that the offered products may be in accordance with the law of the buyer’s country. The purchase of products may not be legal for some people, organizations or companies in certain countries or regions. When buying products from outside the United Kingdom, you are responsible for complying with the laws of your country and do so at your own risk. If any part of these terms and conditions is deemed null and void by an authority or legal entity outside of the United Kingdom, invalidity will not affect these terms and conditions set forth by CCEU Sp. z o.o., which will remain in full force and effect.
- Please be advised that customers who choose to pay for their order via Cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin or Altcoin, will not be able to apply for a refund. The above behavior of the store is supported by the fact that value of cryptocurrencies is highly diversified and may differ significantly from the declare amount at the time of payment for the order. Then the value of these coins may vary significantly depending on a given day, month or Longer settlement period. However, it is possible to pay for the order using Cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin or Altcoin, after prior acceptance of the store’s regulations.
Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE)
Every buyer agrees, confirms and understand that Products sold by CCEU Sp. z o.o. can not be used for the production of food, medicines or cosmetics, medical devices or devices, food additives, household chemicals or explosives. The products are not intended for human or animal consumption. These products may cause skin irritation and skin sensitization. Products may be harmful if swallowed. All products sold by CCEU Sp. z o.o. are designed exclusively for research and development.
Last review date: 2021/10/15